Where did I see this?

I recall seeing a while back somebody posting a link about a product that is used to coat tool handles, something like 'liquid rubber'. What is that product called anyways? Thanks.

http://www.plasti-coat.com/dipcoat.htm
my little corner hardware stocks it in a few bright colors, not black though, which is what I wanted for sunglass ears.

If you live near a boating supply shop, look for "Liquid Electrical Tape" RJ

Paul Giroux wrote:

I've seen it at Harbor Freight and at Home Depot.
--
Bo Williams - snipped-for-privacy@hiwaay.net
http://hiwaay.net/~williams /