Where can I find out how belt goes on Craftsman lawnmower

My father has a 50 inch cut craftsman lawn tractor that is about 5 years old. One of the belts broke that turn the blades. There are two of them. I cant find a picture anywhere. Can anyone tell me if there is one on the web?
Don wrote:

Just get the model number and go to: http://www3.sears.com/
You should find an exploded view of the belts / pulleys, etc. there.
Don wrote:

I found diagrams for my 15+ year old Sears mower on Sears.com .
Lay on your back, on the ground, next to the tractor. Look up at the foot board where you place your feet while riding it. The schematic should be on a sticker, on the bottom side, facing the ground.

Look in a web search for Sears. I can't remember the URL off the top of my head, but Sears has a LOT of parts diagrams and such online.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus