Tuneup on Craftsman lawnmower

I just bought a tune up kit with filter, oil and spark plug, I can't find the manual does anyone know where I can find the correct gap info on the spark plug online?

Reply to
Joe

.025

Reply to
S. Barker

As long as you're tuning the thing up, pull the cover and take a good look at the key that holds the flywheel in position, If it looks the least bit worn or crooked, replace it.

I had a lot of trouble starting my mower, which then ran like crap once started, until someone in this group suggested the flywheel key. SInce I replaced it last year it has started better than it ever has, even when it was new. Never more than 2 easy pulls when cold, 1/2 a pull when warm.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

anyone wanna break the tie or should I go with .0275?

Reply to
Joe