Where can I buy a toilet like this?

http://animalpetdoctor.homestead.com/ad_diarrhea.JPG
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, 1/24/2006,7:08:10 PM, wrote:

I would say you could find one of those at the Brokeback Mountain movie set.
At you local conjoined twins store.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I think someone just took an editing program such as photoshop and duplicated the shot down the middle to create this photo.
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:30:10 -0500, Joey

I was thinking that, but there's a flush handle on both sides.
And what about this one? Is this for real?
http://backburner.typepad.com/bumble/images/multi_tp-thumb.jpg
That's because one side is a mirror image of the other side, which is what he meant...
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com) said...

Reminds me of the "Love Toilet" commercial on SNL...
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/91/91gtoilet.phtml
--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam