Wheelbarrow loads

Page 3 of 3
Hits root at 0:40...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIhvkJ7Yg7Y

On 4/20/2016 9:05 AM, Don Y wrote:

Stumbled on this (and other similar devices) while doing my research:
<http://www.nu-starmhl.com/product/muv-electric-wheelbarrow 400kg = ~900lbs
<http://www.electricwheelbarrow.com/ 550lbs
<www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200636063_200636063> A wimpy 200 pounds -- despite its APPARENT large size! (actually, no larger than most wheelbarrows -- just LOOKS so!)
Might be nice toys to have -- except for the space required to STORE IT! (friends with back hoes and front loaders have lots of real estate -- and extra garages -- in which to hide THEIR toys! Given my druthers, I think I'd rather a basement than an extra grudge!)
I also note that the bobcat ROC's start at around 700. So, that's probably a significant figure...