Whats the best way to clean rain gutters?

Most people would say ladder, bucket and hard work but I found a much better way. You dont have to use a ladder, theres absolutly no mess and its way faster than traditional methods. It called the Gutter Keeper. Check it out.
http://www.upkeeper.com/videos/GutterKeeper.wmv

I find if you just grease them up once a year with SPAM, everything flows right out. No sticking anywhere.
You don't just happen to own or work for this company, do you?