What To Do First?

I plan to replace my counter tops with granite and want to know if I should replace them before or after I paint??
Thanks much
--
IC

replace first but do not caulk against walls until painting done

Either way, paint wont hurt Granite, Paint after and you may pick a better color.

should
I would paint first. then cabinets then counters. Then all you have is some cut-in.