What type of stucco?

I have an older 1950's house with the small white rocks and green glass chips type of stucco, what is the actual name for this type of stucco? I would like to replace but we don't plan on keeping the house for more than 5 years. But to at least clean it up or paint it. I can't seem to find any info on the net so if someone could please point me in the direction I need to go I would appreciate the help.

Reply to
Ray

anybody? anybody? plz respond :)

Reply to
Ray

Try this:

Not sure if that's what you're looking for, but it may help.

Reply to
Dee

Not really, don't really think much of shell buzzy, lol. I was just recently told by a building supply company owner that he has been seeing people put a flexible finish coat of stucco right on top of the existing old stucco. But power wash and soft brush off any loose rock first, then let dry for about 5 days first. Anybody else hear about this, and i don't mean that thick paint that i've seen.

Reply to
Ray