What To Do First?

I plan to replace my counter tops with granite and want to know if I should replace them before or after I paint??

Thanks much

Reply to
IC_Clearly

replace first but do not caulk against walls until painting done

Reply to
Art

I would paint first. then cabinets then counters. Then all you have is some cut-in.

Reply to
SQLit

Either way, paint wont hurt Granite, Paint after and you may pick a better color.

Reply to
m Ransley