What kind of wood glue to use outdoors?

I have a wooden lawn ornament that is used outdoors and gets rained on. It is cracked and need to be glued and clamped. I know that the common "white wood glue" is not waterproof. I suppose epoxy is one option, but is there any other glue (made for wood), that will work outdoors, and hold up when it gets wet?

Reply to
Paintedcow

There are a number of "yellow" wood glues that are water resistant. (Titebond III etc)

Reply to
gfretwell

Resorcinol. Weldwood urea/formaldehyde. Titebond3. Titebond2 isn't waterproof but will stand up to considerable soaking. BTW, epoxy needs to be painted, UV decomposes it.

Reply to
dadiOH

I likr TB3 ... I use it to assemble bee hive boxes and frames .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

When Trump is in office, he'll make the bees assemble them themselves.

Reply to
wanderer

snipped-for-privacy@att.net explained :

"... and it will bee great, bee leave me. I know more about hives than the bees do" ~ Donald Trump

Reply to
FromTheRafters