What kind of wood glue to use outdoors?

I have a wooden lawn ornament that is used outdoors and gets rained on. It is cracked and need to be glued and clamped. I know that the common "white wood glue" is not waterproof. I suppose epoxy is one option, but is there any other glue (made for wood), that will work outdoors, and hold up when it gets wet?
On Thu, 07 Jul 2016 15:01:50 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

(Titebond III etc)

Resorcinol. Weldwood urea/formaldehyde. Titebond3. Titebond2 isn't waterproof but will stand up to considerable soaking. BTW, epoxy needs to be painted, UV decomposes it.
dadiOH wrote:

I likr TB3 ... I use it to assemble bee hive boxes and frames .
--
Snag

When Trump is in office, he'll make the bees assemble them themselves.
snipped-for-privacy@att.net explained :

"... and it will bee great, bee leave me. I know more about hives than the bees do" ~ Donald Trump