What is this tool?

SWMBO and I stopped at a farm market yesterday and they had the following tool displayed as part of the decorations.

The current owner didn't know what is was, he said he found it in the barn and just decided to display it.

Exterior of tool:

Interior of tool:

Notes - There are no sharp edges on the interior so I don't think it's used for cutting anything. The holes on the inside go through to the outside where the triangular covers are seen.

Don't bother using Google's Search By Image. It sucks.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Clothes Washer

Reply to
wcs94

It's a washing machine-- 1 woman power. high maintenance.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

No maintenance! Nothing to break. Good old days. Before farms had electricity.

Reply to
walter

Jim was not referring to the washing machine.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Exactly-- The power head on those things has never really been figured out. The only good thing about it was that it could be used on the butter churn, the spinning wheel, a few farm implements, and even as a sex toy on some of the better models.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

"walter" wrote in news:k08qhp$h51$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

You dont have to do maintenance on you wimenfolk??????

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Godzilla's candle snuffer Some kind of agiator, from a butter churn? Pole mounted flower pots Baseball bat from a psych ward

.

The current owner didn't know what is was, he said he found it in the barn and just decided to display it.

Exterior of tool:

Interior of tool:

Notes - There are no sharp edges on the interior so I don't think it's used for cutting anything. The holes on the inside go through to the outside where the triangular covers are seen.

Don't bother using Google's Search By Image. It sucks.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Agiator for hand washing clothes?

.

Clothes Washer

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It's a meadow muffin unformizer. You take it out to the pasture and use it to make all the meadow muffins round and the same size....

Reply to
trader4

Search for Lehmans clothes washer, images.

.

The current owner didn't know what is was, he said he found it in the barn and just decided to display it.

Exterior of tool:

Interior of tool:

Notes - There are no sharp edges on the interior so I don't think it's used for cutting anything. The holes on the inside go through to the outside where the triangular covers are seen.

Don't bother using Google's Search By Image. It sucks.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'm in the presence of greatness.

.

It's a meadow muffin unformizer. You take it out to the pasture and use it to make all the meadow muffins round and the same size....

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

They're an old fashioned laundromat. But instead of sticking money in the slot, you stick your dick in the slot to keep it working..... And if you poke her long and hard enough, she'll even go into the spin cycle for awhile. :)

Reply to
fred.flintstone