What is this tool?

SWMBO and I stopped at a farm market yesterday and they had the following tool displayed as part of the decorations.
The current owner didn't know what is was, he said he found it in the barn and just decided to display it.
Exterior of tool:
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq121/DerbyDad03/photobucket-12001-1344780190614.jpg
Interior of tool:
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq121/DerbyDad03/photobucket-7304-1344780168626.jpg
Notes - There are no sharp edges on the interior so I don't think it's used for cutting anything. The holes on the inside go through to the outside where the triangular covers are seen.
Don't bother using Google's Search By Image. It sucks.
On Sunday, August 12, 2012 12:38:34 PM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq121/DerbyDad03/photobucket-12001-1344780190614.jpg
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq121/DerbyDad03/photobucket-7304-1344780168626.jpg
Clothes Washer
Agiator for hand washing clothes?
Clothes Washer
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 16:38:34 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

It's a washing machine-- 1 woman power. high maintenance.
Jim

No maintenance! Nothing to break. Good old days. Before farms had electricity.

Jim was not referring to the washing machine.
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 18:16:26 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

Exactly-- The power head on those things has never really been figured out. The only good thing about it was that it could be used on the butter churn, the spinning wheel, a few farm implements, and even as a sex toy on some of the better models.
Jim
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 18:16:26 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

They're an old fashioned laundromat. But instead of sticking money in the slot, you stick your dick in the slot to keep it working..... And if you poke her long and hard enough, she'll even go into the spin cycle for awhile. :)

You dont have to do maintenance on you wimenfolk??????
Godzilla's candle snuffer Some kind of agiator, from a butter churn? Pole mounted flower pots Baseball bat from a psych ward
SWMBO and I stopped at a farm market yesterday and they had the following tool displayed as part of the decorations.
The current owner didn't know what is was, he said he found it in the barn and just decided to display it.
Exterior of tool:
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq121/DerbyDad03/photobucket-12001-1344780190614.jpg
Interior of tool:
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq121/DerbyDad03/photobucket-7304-1344780168626.jpg
Notes - There are no sharp edges on the interior so I don't think it's used for cutting anything. The holes on the inside go through to the outside where the triangular covers are seen.
Don't bother using Google's Search By Image. It sucks.
On Aug 12, 5:15pm, "Stormin Mormon"

It's a meadow muffin unformizer. You take it out to the pasture and use it to make all the meadow muffins round and the same size....
I'm in the presence of greatness.
It's a meadow muffin unformizer. You take it out to the pasture and use it to make all the meadow muffins round and the same size....
Search for Lehmans clothes washer, images.
http://www.lehmans.com/store/Home_Goods___Laundry___Washing___Breathing_Hand_Washer___1138390