What is "lint free cloth"?

Anyone who is annoyed by "Lint that sticks to a deck" would annoy me.

nb

Reply to
notbob

I'm old-school, and refuse to believe in the idea of 100% lint-free. Certainly there are some fabics that are way better than others, not none are 100% lint-free. Working in an aerospace clean-room will convince you of that!

Reply to
croy

Oh, the humanity!

Reply to
Herbert Morrison

That's right. Did you know that during WWI, the USA would't sell lint-free clothes to Germany and that's why the Kaiser's decks were all crummied up with lint? People would come to his parties and laugh at him.

Reply to
Micky

Best you not come to my big Saturnalia party, in that case.

Reply to
Micky