What is a Washer and Dryer for?

Me and the ol lady just bought a fancy new modurn house. The house come with 2 white boxes with doors and buttins. The seller said they are a washer and a dryer. I told him to write on them with a marker so I know which is which. He did, so I know which is which now, but I still dont know what to do with them. What are they for? Our old trailer house never had them. Corse we never had one of these fancy new bathtubs either. We jus took a bath in kitchin sink after we done with dishes. Now we gots ta do dishes in this tub and dont need no kitchin sink but gots one anyhow.
Redneck 69
I gots da bess demo car. Car 69 is alwayz da winna !!!

Yew stoopid IDJIT!!!!!!
Dem two white boxes are fer the front porch and ya keep food for Ol' Blue in 'em!!!!!
Yewar givin' us rednecks a bad name!!!
Th' white metal box with th' round hole in the front is a outside guest terlet. Best to keep th' door closed... them suburban folks can get a mite uppity.
move 'em out onto the front porch, next to the refrigerator, where they belong, so you can store stuff in 'em, that way you can keep more animals in the house
make sure and hire a contractor to add release latches inside of all 3 so if you get drunk and accidentally crawl inside, you can push the release latch and get out
they can also double as time machines, if you plug them in (that long cord looking thing attached to each, find a set of small holes in the wall that match), and start them, stand by and watch, and you will be transported to a later time

<snip>

I's do believe you all need to be smook'n that wacky-tobacie first in order to use e'm machines for time travel.

nope, as a matter of fact, new government studies reveal fishing reels can double as time machines too, turn the cranks on the reels and you will also be transported to a later time,,,,some of their studies still underway indicate time travel might be achievable with anything that has a hand crank on it (pencil sharpeners, tape measures, etc.), and might also apply to computer keyboards................