What is a good recipe for home made carbonated cola (with a similar kick as coca cola or pepsi)?

Page 2 of 2

On 4/11/2010 4:26 PM, Elmo wrote:

You did not post the entire list. That's the "flavoring".
Below it you will find the "concentrate", which has, among other things, 2 kg of sugar and 2.5mL of caffeine. There's your "kick".
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 11, 1:26 pm, Elmo <dcdraftwo...@Use-Author-Supplied- Address.invalid> wrote:

[snip]

Interesting question, about which I have no useful information. I can tell you that the new TJ Italian sodas--grapefruit and blood orange-- are almost addictively good. They really give you that rush and mouth feel that make you want to keep guzzling. Whatever the ingredient or carbonization process is that produces what you're looking for, they've got it (albeit at a high price). Maybe if you look at their ingredients you might avoid wasting time with inessentials..... -aem
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 11, 4:26 pm, Elmo <dcdraftwo...@Use-Author-Supplied- Address.invalid> wrote:

What the F are you talking about?
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 20:26:49 +0000 (UTC), Elmo

What you could do is buy the cola commerically, open the containers and remove the water through evaporation or assisted evaporation.
Then add what remains to your carbonated liquid, and mix.
Add pictures here
✖