What faucet adapter do I need?

So I bought a used portable dishwasher. It has a funky litttle connector you put on your faucet in place of the aerator, and then it quick connects to the hose on the dishwasher.
this looks like the dishwasher http://smile.amazon.com/SPT-SD-2201S-Countertop-Dishwasher-Silver/dp/B004N4MSPO/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid 60859271&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=spt+dishwashger
and then this connects to your faucet, stays on your faucet, and the dishwasher can quick connect: http://www.walmart.com/ip/21782220?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid "222222227030522649&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3c767490791&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl67305055911&veh=sem
So the problem is my faucet is 3/4" for the aerator, instead of apparently the rest of the world being 15/16th" . My question is what adapter do I need? I checked OSH and Home Depot, no go.
I looked on amazon and didn't see the right adapter. Am I totally missing it or is it not there?
Thanks :)

On 04/16/2016 09:20 PM, Evan Platt wrote:

I had a similar situation and used two adapters and one transitional coupling. I went to a /real/ plumbing supply house.
On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 21:20:07 -0500, Evan Platt

Try your local Ace Hardware or True Value. One advantage is you can take the fittings along and actually match them up.

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 22:50:36 -0500, "Dean Hoffman"

I did try OSH and Home Depot.. I'll give Dale Hardware (local Ace type place) a go.
Thanks :)