what do I do with a 22 long rife bullet that did not fire

Page 3 of 3
G. Morgan wrote:

Just bored. You?
--
js

alarman wrote:

I've had this one on the list for years. It's a great group.
I always thought if there was a NG for RLB to hawk his wares it was this one. Of course, I never suggested it. ;-)
--
It takes a big man to cry,
but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. -Jack Handey

Take them back to the ammo store.
Dick
I bought a new Marlin 60 and these Remington Thunderbolt.
I get a dud every 20-25. Something don't smell right.

You missed an opportunity. Could have put them in Halloween goody bags.

They are the perfect bullet for playing russian roulet!
I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 05:51:01 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

A bullet in the head would do well for you

If you truly don't know what to do with these, please turn in all your firearms.
Steve

Frankly, I can't imagine this being a problem worth thinking about. It has been over fifty years since I have fired rimfires, but in my teens and twenties, I have shot tons of boxes of 22 rimfires, and never had a single one that didn't fire.
Either they are making inferior ammo now days, or you have a problem with your gun.
What's the big deal?
Bob-tx