weed eater blower help

Have a weed eater blower once running for a while slows down any help would be great

Reply to
Ron Vander

Check the compression it may be on its last legs. Try leaning out the high speed adjustment screw, I cant hear it run or how much it slows so adjust the carb first, is choke fully opening.

Reply to
m Ransley

She didn`t by any chance use gas without oil

Reply to
m Ransley

Reply to
Ron Vander

The last time I lent out my nice new Echo regular gas was used, it fried, that is the last time I lent anything or ever will.

Reply to
m Ransley

Electric or gas? How old? Did it do this last season, or just started this spring? 2cycle or 4 cycle?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

m Ransley may be right. That could do it.

Was the gas drained at the end of the year? Could be a problem there. I would suggest also checking any air cleaner.

Make sure YOU are using the proper gas oil mix now. That would sure explain it and make sure you are using oil intended for 2 cycle use.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan