Weber rotiserrie attachment

Our Thanksgiving turkey suffered because the Weber rottiserie motor died midway during cooking. I took it apart and there is not much inside.... just a small import motor. It looks sealed to me. Anyone ever take one apart? I complained to Weber and they told me to drop dead. It is a few years old but only used about 6 times. An $80 piece of junk.
Art wrote:

Damn shame. A turkey wouldnt even fit in my weber. We did the turkey in a big smoker.
Weber grill works fine, but they are not a motor company and its always the moving stuff that fails. Thanks for the heads up.
--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert
Check the warranty IIRQ the rottiserie has/had a 5year warranty
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:11:43 GMT, "Art"