Weber rotiserrie attachment

Our Thanksgiving turkey suffered because the Weber rottiserie motor died midway during cooking. I took it apart and there is not much inside.... just a small import motor. It looks sealed to me. Anyone ever take one apart? I complained to Weber and they told me to drop dead. It is a few years old but only used about 6 times. An $80 piece of junk.

Reply to
Art

Damn shame. A turkey wouldnt even fit in my weber. We did the turkey in a big smoker.

Weber grill works fine, but they are not a motor company and its always the moving stuff that fails. Thanks for the heads up.

Reply to
CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Reply to
tgonce