Weber Barbeque Repair

My Weber barbeque does not seem to be working. Any good websites out there on how to check to figure out the problem? Do stores generally repair barbeques?
Thanks, Jeff Kahn
So what's wrong with your grill? You can replace the burners, valves, or.... I just replaced the regulator hose on my grill (not a weber). I have 3 burners and when I tried to light the second one, the flame on the first would go down. By the time the 3rd burner was lit, there was hardly any flame at all to provide heat. The new regulator fixed it right up. I don't know if stores fix grills or not but they sell replacement parts. You can replace whatever is broken.

<< My Weber barbeque does not seem to be working. >>
Dig out your manual, it's a big one, loose leaf even. Call the number for customer service. Explain your problem. Follow their instructions.
<< Do stores generally repair barbeques >>
Some do Make some calls. Repairs are pretty simple and parts are widely available. Good luck.
Joe
There isnt much to a grill to fix, whats wrong. The fixes are easy, Call weber, they are very helpfull folks and will guide you. Dirt , rust and Spiders cause most of the problems.
Thanks for the replies. I will give it a try when I get home although I am the absolute worst when it comes to home improvement and repairs. Just to describe the problem, I turn on the gas and try to light it with the self-start switch but nothing happens. I don't think any gas is flowing through as I am not able to self-start it either although I am not positive (how to do you test this without blowing yourself up?)
Thanks again for the comments and help! Jeff Kahn
The gas orifice is probably plugged , its a simple clean job and a good place to start. Weber # is 800 446 1071. Yoiu are sure the gas is on and you have gas, propane is hard to tell, NG has a basement shutoff also. You should be able to hear gas, smell gas and light it with a loong match. Ignitors get spider webs also.
Jeffrey Kahn posted for all of us....

http://www.weber.com/bbq/ go to town.
--
Tekkie