WD-40 Spill on Concrete: How do I clean it up?

Its been a day since we ran over a can of WD-40, any idea how to get it off the drive way? Soad did not help. tx

Get it off? You don't want to do that. It is *WD-40*, man!
On the driveway it will prevent snowfall, reduce dust, make your car go faster on less gas, keep your wife looking 17, and prevent balding.
Sun & weather should make it disappear in a week or two, though, so you may need to run over another can.
[Soap & water won't touch it because it is doing what it does best- displacing water.] Kitty litter or a powdered degreaser *might* soak it up a little faster.
Jim [who is looking forward to another long WD-40 thread]

Ground up drywall works great on these kinds of stains. Works best if you grind it into the concrete. I do this by parking my front wheels on the stain and turning the wheels back and forth.
Jimmie
And the driveway surface is.....?????
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
on 6/24/2009 8:12 AM (ET) Stormin Mormon wrote the following:

Read the subject line. :-P
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
lbbss wrote:

Dissolve it with gasoline then use a pressure sprayer.

DONT dump gasoline on the concrete,you'll wash it into the sewers,it gets into the water table.
use kitty litter,absorb the WD-40. use TSP or it's substitute.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Jim Yanik wrote:

No it won't. It will evaporate.

Lacquer thinner....In the past Klean Strip had a product called DC-13 Driveway Cleaner but, as usual, given a product that actually worked, the EPA (or whoever) decided to ban it
lbbss wrote:

Next time run over a can of liquidwrench or triflo; they are a more appropriate driveway lubricant (WD-40 is NOT a driveway lubricant, as you now realize).
Jon
Concrete driveway.
lbbss wrote:

Cat litter, ground in with yer feet, and left to soak it up a day or two. Worked well for me when neighbor spilled a quart of oil.

WD-40 is a great stain remover. Try it, you'll like it.