Water leaking in basement

Jason:

J > Just had a house built. Raised ranch with unfinished basement. I J > noticed we get alot of water runoff from the roof as we dont have J > gutters yet. There is a small spot on the back wall in the basement J > where i see water seeping through. Not coming in large amounts... J > tends to be just a wet spot behind my furnace. The builder did put J > something in the ground for drainage with a drainage pipe in our back J > yard. What would be the easiest way of getting this leak fixed?

The "something" might be a type of French drain. Is the other end clear so the collected water drains out rather than backing up into your basement? Otherwise it's mainly the answers the othes gave.

  • Rain is saved up in cloud banks.
Reply to
barry martin