water, bottom/inside of frig

Have a 15 year old GE frig, model TBX18KKB.
In the last couple weeks it has been accumulating water at the bottom of the inside of the lower refrigeration compartment. This unit has a freezer on top.
I assume this is condensation and looked at the door seals, which all look good to me. Any ideas about this?
If I don't mop up the water every other day, it starts flowing out the front when the door gets open.
Thanks
there is ice in the rubber line that runs from the freezer. remove it from the back of the fridge, clean it out, replace and it will be fine
there is also an elbow which hooks to the line at the back of the fridge - this elbow gunks up over time and if you can get it off, you can clean it out and reinstall. I had the same problem and it wasn't fixed completely until I actually removed the rubber elbow

In addition to cleaning out the drain line ( it drains down to an evaporation pan under the unit) you might need to do a long defrost to get rid of ice in the freezer drainage area which blocks the water from getting to the drain line.
Bob