Washing Machine Water Level

Page 3 of 3
my fiance wanted a nice new washing machine. for me its a nightmare.
it doesnt clean the clothes well. often times they stink. no matter what cycle is used.
true it uses lass water but I would be happier if the clothes just came out clean and smlling good
bob haller posted for all of us...

So you are in permanent spin cycle?

Try either detergent and/or antiperspirant instead of a cycle. What kind of cycle? Moto, bi or tri?

smlling?? smiling? Can't make everyone happy.
--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

On 1/30/2015 5:09 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

If you have to ask what kind of cycle, you must be single, like me.
Menstural.
--
.
Christopher A. Young