Washer Dryer Pedestal Platforms?

I have a 5 year old Kenmore front loading washer dryer set that probably is no longer manufatured. I'd like to get raised pedestals for them. Are there generic pedestals or does each model washer dryer have their own unique pedestal that fits only that model?

They are generic and (IMHO) overpriced. You could get someone to make you some cheaper.....
if you phone sears parts with your model numbers they should be able to advise you what accessories and their part numbers may be in stock. first try http://www.repairclinic.com/0047_11.asp then try http://www3.sears.com/

If you have the machines that are made by Whirlpool, the current pedestals should work. If you have the machines made by Frigidaire, then as of last October (when I retired for the 2nd time) there was still a pedestal available as they still offered basically the same machine you have as their lowest price version. I don't think the pedestal is available through parts as it was a retail store item. As another posters said, you could manufacture your own using wood. By the way, if you have the machine made by Whirlpool, you have to be very careful when turning the washer upside down to install the pedestal or you could damage the washer.
Tom G.

I did a search on those sites and found nothing. They only allow you to search for replacement parts and the pedestal is a separate item and not a part of the machine. There is no way to find out if any of the existing pedestals will be a fit to an older washer and dryer. Maybe they never made a pedestal for the model I have, but there is no way to know at this point. It doesn't seem to make sense that the underbodies for the washers and dryers are all unique so pedestals would not work for more than one model though, but I suppose dimensions could be off by a couple inches each way between models.

The Kenmore and Whirlpool models are (basically) the same thing. Lowes has the pedestals:
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productList&N=0&Ntk=i_products&Ntt=waher%20pedestal