I have an HE3 washer to install on a pedestal. This is what I plan to
1. Intall shipping rods on back of washer.
2. Lay the washer on its back.
3. Remove the 4 feet.
4. Put the pedestal in place and install the 4 screws that hold the
washer to the pedestal.
5. Intall the 4 feet onto the pedestal.
6. Return the machine to upright position.
7. Remove shipping rods, move washer into place and test.
Do I have this right? Is there anything I am missing here? Are there
any pads or anything that get installed between the washer and the