Washer/Dryer combo problems

I have a MLCE52RCS1 washer dryer combo and I'm looking for a service manual. I've got a broke tub support and drum and would like to replace it.
Any help would be appreciated. Is there a better newsgroup to ask?
Cheers
Dave

You can probably get some help here-- but maybe mention the brand?

Sorry, It's a white Westinghouse. It also goes by other names like Frigidaire.
Thanks
dave wrote:

Maybe something here:
http://www.applianceaid.com /