Warranty on Home Depot Jackson Professional Tools Wheelbarrow Tire?

Somewhere I remember seeing a warranty description for the Jackson Professional Tools wheelbarrow tire and tube from Home Depot.
http://i.share.pho.to/bc859143_l.gif
Do you know anything about that?
http://i.share.pho.to/d0ede31f_l.gif
The wheelbarrow is a few years ago and I don't have the receipt (who saves that stuff anyway?)
http://i.share.pho.to/e0b254ad_l.gif
The 4.80/4.00-8 (whatever that means) tire (with tube inside) won't hold air.
Would you get a new tire or would you just buy a new tube (or patch it)? Any idea if there is a warranty?

I don't have a "Jackson" but I did buy my wheelbarrow at HD. When my tire lost air, I called the number for the manufacturer and they shipped me a new one. No questions asked, the tires are guaranteed for the life of the wheelbarrow.
--
Dan Espen

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 10:28:38 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

This says the warranty is 90 days for the wheelbarrow (nothing specific about the wheel though): http://www.homedepot.com/p/Jackson-6-cu-ft-Steel-Wheelbarrow-M6KBUT11/100325962
I am going to call their customer service: http://jacksonprofessional.com/products/sub-family.aspx?LineId4&FamilyId &9 Jackson Wheelbarrows: 1-800-807-2589
What numbers are important on the wheel in case they ask?
http://i.share.pho.to/d0ede31f_l.gif

Don't know. The outfit I called already knew I had one of their wheelbarrows.
Good luck.
--
Dan Espen

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 13:40:08 -0700, Oren wrote:

As a public service to the team, I found out that you can get a *free* wheel assembly from Ames (who makes the steel "Jackson" wheelbarrow that Home Depot sells). http://www.homedepot.com/p/Jackson-6-cu-ft-Steel-Wheelbarrow-M6KBUT12/206205928
I found this out by calling 800-807-2589 (x1 customer service) and speaking with Tracy at x3588.
The procedure is: 1. Snap pictures of the entire wheelbarrow 2. Send your name/address/phone & pictures to snipped-for-privacy@ames.com 3. Tell them why you think it failed prematurely
Even though your wheelbarrow may be years out of the 90-day original warranty, if it wasn't abused, they will most likely send you a free pre-assembled pre-inflated wheel assembly containing: a. rim b. tube c. wheel
All you have to do is remove the old wheel-and-rim and put the new wheel-and-rim on the axle (and grease the axle).
Good to know!