WANTED: used/defective Sharp microwave control panels (R15## & R140# models preferred)

WANTED: used/defective Sharp microwave control panels (R15## & R140# models preferred)
While I will consider MOST ANY Sharp model, I am most interested in these part & model numbers:
- CPWBFB069MRU0 models R1405 & R1406
- CPWBFB075MRU0 models R1500 R1501 R1502 R1502LK R1505 R1505F R1505LK R1506
- CPWBFB076MRU0 (was CPWBFB064MRU0) models Sharp R1510F R1511 R1511F R1512 R1512F R1514 R1514F R1514H R1520 R1520LK R1520LQ R1520LW
Prefer entire control panel assembly with control panel frame, keypad and control unit (circuit board) but will consider just the control unit (circuit board with display).
Used and even non-working is FINE, but PLEASE let me know if (and how) if it is physically broken or damaged.
Thanks,
William E. Miller snipped-for-privacy@usa.net
Looking for parts for a Sharp commercial microwave R23FT.
Need DPWBFB062WRU0 or MODPWBFB062WRU0 control unit (circuit board).
Need FPNLCA986WRK0 control panel frame with keypad (used considered) or just the keypad if new / NOS.
These parts may be respectively mislabeled as DPWBFB062WRUo FPNLCA986WRKo and MODPWBFB062WRUo.
Will also consider an entire used oven R23FT depending on location and condition.
Thanks,
William E. Miller snipped-for-privacy@usa.net
I will also consider (and consider uninstalling from the wall) entire ovens of these models, regardless of functionality.
William E. Miller snipped-for-privacy@usa.net (prototech AT usa DOT net) OR 765_378_4640

I've got one you can have, I need to check the #, but if I need to deassemble and or pack it for shipping, I'd want something for that. It stopped cooking, was over 5 years old so I just replaced it.

wonder what the OP is using them for??

re: wonder what the OP is using them for??
And I wonder why Eric still has a unit that stop cooking. <g>

Inertia. I threw it on the recycle pile and haven't gotten around to recycling.
replying to Eric in North TX, Sharp Guy wrote: I have a Sharp carousel model R-1502. Control panel does not work for a while and some electronics went bad yesterday. You can have it but I need to unmounts it and can't locate the instructions manual. I am located in CT in postal zip code 06070.
On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 12:44:06 PM UTC-4, Sharp Guy wrote:

Hey Sharp Guy...
The request was posted over 8 years ago. Ya think he's still interested?
On Wed, 25 May 2016 16:44:01 +0000, Sharp Guy wrote:

"posted on February 20, 2008, 12:18 am"
I doubt, after 8 years, that Eric is still waiting to fix it.