Should I have a shut off valve on a heating unit

Hi,

I'm having a hydronic wall unit installed in my bathroom. The bathroom is connected to the bedroom, has a NuHeat floor and a ceiling forced air heater. So I''m learning that the bathroom is pretty warm as it is an may not always need the hydronic wall unit.

How important from the energy saving point of view would be to be able to shut if off? The unit is 2800 BTU. It will cost me about $300 to put the shut off valve on. Do you think it would be worth it?

Thanks!

Aaron Fude

Reply to
Aaron Fude