Want to bring my horse in the house

Page 2 of 2
(aemeijers) says...

There is a particular movie I watch over and over again just for that type of house layout. "The Mountain" with Spencer Tracy. IIRC the book "Heidi" also mentions that sort of layout as well.
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:29:10 -0700, Larry Caldwell

We came across a place like that in eastern Ky a few years back. A great Aunt on Mom's side of the family was showing us around, and knew about it. I would never have gone up the - well I guess you'd call it a "road"- if she hadn't known some of the people who lived up that way. It's hard to beleive such places and people still exist.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:48:09 -0500, AL wrote:

Or, possibly, that some of us have a sense of humor?
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 21, 9:34 am, ken3obrien@g_mail.com wrote:

it sounds like an interesting way to bring some extra body heat into the winter home! :) how about give the horse a wifi laptop and a two-way webcam? :) or find a horse loving companion in your neighborhood for you and both your horses! :) just see: www.plentyoffish.com
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 21, 8:34 am, ken3obrien@g_mail.com wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier for you to just move into the barn with Mr. Ed for the winter?
Add pictures here
✖
Don't break its neck when you try to kiss it while your doing horsy style..
Add pictures here
✖