W10374126

Please post a reply if the heat sink “thermal protector” on your W10374126 has failed.
On 08/06/2016 03:23 AM, Molly Brown wrote:

I didn't know heat sinks had thermal protection.
On 8/6/16 3:23 AM, Molly Brown wrote:

Yeah, mine did.
I complained to my congressman and the federal government has written a new 893 page regulation establishing minimum heat sink thermal requirements. They mandate manufacturing and distribution procedures, testing and inspection rules, licensing and certification standards, and created new departments both at EPA and the Commerce Department to monitor compliance and a new bureau at the Justice Department to enforce it.
The governor in my state is considering similar additions and I heard some rumblings that the County Commissioners were looking into it too.
Finally, my neighbor is the chairman of our subdivision's Homeowners Association and since my family has been surreptitiously using his unprotected WiFi since 2011, I know he's looking at heat sink regs too...
--
With all this “gun control” talk, I haven’t heard one politician say how
they plan to take guns away from criminals and terrorists— just from law