Vinyl Soffit help...

Could someone please point me to a website that has info,products,ect. including how to use a break and installing alluminum facia and vinyl soffits? Gonna vinyl the house in the spring and trying to get a little headstart and yes I did Google this group for info but all I seemed to find was endless arguements on the evil of vinyl...LOL....Thanks for any help....

Guess not...Well thanks anyway....
says...

Try the online manuals at:
http://www.vinylsiding.org/publications /
As far as just the soffit and facia is concerned, you can buy pre-made pieces, no need for a brake, although bending your own give you more choices on how everything looks. At any rate, using a brake isn't something that I have ever seen a good online write-up for. It takes practice, and seeing a variety of things made to decide what to bend.
You can go to Tapco and click on the various brakes, then view their manuals online. http://www.tapcotools.com /
I use a Tapco brake and their Brake Buddy to make facias, window surrounds and rakes that you simply cannot buy, very nice looking. Here are a few things made with the Brake Buddy.
I never use J channel to trim out a window or door, I often make a one piece brick mold with built-in J channel:
http://home.wowway.com/~dthompson4389/house-brick-mold.jpg
Here are my rake panels/facia panels, three passes with the Brake Buddy to raise the panels:
http://home.wowway.com/~dthompson4389/house-gable.jpg
Custom porch beam wraps that snap into place, no fasteners.
http://home.wowway.com/~dthompson4389/house-corner.jpg
--
Dennis

Thanks Dennis,that's just what I was looking for. The reason I need the brake is my facia and rake are not flat . I have a 1x2 under the dripedge on the top of the 1x6 facia/rake. Checked out your pics...NICE work....