Vinyl part cracking on leather chair

I have a Lazy Boy recliner chair that is leather on the back, foot rest, and top of the arms. On the bottom front of the arms it is vinyl and on both arms the vinyl is cracking and peeling off of the fabric. The other vinyl on the sides of the chair are tight and there is no movement on it. There is always movement or flexing on the arms and I guess it causes the vinyl to separate from the fabric. It is tan in color. Do any of you know how I can repair the arms. I thought Lazy Boy was the top of the line, but in my opinion their products are a piece of CRAPP! They definitely do not stand behind their products. I would appreciate any suggestions you may have on how to repair.
Thanks for your help.
Vinyl reacts to body oils. There is an ingredient in the vinyl called a plasticizer that makes it flexible. Body oil extracts this plasticizer. Depending on how much contact there is, and how much you sit in the chair sweaty, the rate of extraction will be more or less than the average. Lazy Boy is a decent furniture company, their frames are consistently well made. The choice of covering depends on your lifestyle..... Perry bentcajungirl

and
vinyl
the
is