vinyl flooring question

Ok, here's a crazy idea. Has anyone ever put vinyl sheet flooring up an inside wall? I remember seeing carpet partialli up a wall (back in the '70s), but never saw vinyl used there.
Tim

I've seen it used as a kitchen backsplash. In fact, two layers of vinyl flooring, matching the floor flooring, was removed from my kitchen walls in order to put in a tile backsplash.
Banty

My buddy that is a vinyl contractor told me he's seen it used in showers in Montana.