Vinyl Flooring

We have animals that spit up, etc. on our carpeting regularly;

therefore, we are planning to replace the carpet throughout our house >with a pet-friendly flooring. Our pets spit up, etc while we are at >work so it is often several hours before the material can be wiped up. >Seems like good-quality sheet vinyl with a wood-grain pattern would be >our best option as ceramic tile or laminate flooring has seams. Seams >would allow the pet spit-up, etc. to soak in the cracks. Any >suggestions or ideas?
Reply to
dominoo1