Vinyl drip edge

I am in the process of building a shed. A guy at the local home improvement store convinced me to use pressure-treated fascia. Now, I realize that I cannot use aluminum drip edge on the pressure-treated (ACQ) fascia.

Is vinyl drip edge a viable alternative? If so, how is it attached to roof sheathing? Does it need to be loosely attached to allow for expansion like other vinyl products?

Reply to
Brad Parks