Vinyl Composite Tiles instead of sheet vinyl

I have a small kid's bathroom I want to replace the floor. Can't seem to find solid color sheet vinyl flooring. Has anyone used Vinyl Composite Tiles or VCT for a bathroom? I know it's commercial grade but they have many color choices.

Thanks. Bruce

A kids bath is better with sheet goods , individual tiles let water through the seams.

Reply to
mark Ransley