Vermin

I was once pestered by a troublesome and stubborn mouse which was wise to peanut butter on a standard mouse trap situated in a cupboard.

One morning I made some pancakes for breakfast and it occured to me that the mouse might find a sliver of my flapjack coated in Canadian maple syrup irresistable.

After placing the trap with the scrumptios bait in a lonely corner, I took care in placing some leaves to disguise the perilous mechanism underneath.

It worked.

Blake

- Blake Macdonald

- Scooby's Doo BBS