vented gas wall furnace parts

Wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for replacement part vendor sites for older gas wall furnaces?
Thanks
Corvus

I've bought parts from these guys in the past. They're pretty good, and they even gave me some troubleshooting tips over the phone when I had a problem with my Dynavent gas wall furnace.
http://www.msservice.net/fire_heat.html