Venetian blind on fiberglass door

I recently went to Home Depot to buy a new back door for my house.
The one I selected is Fiberglass but, just as I was about to complete the order, I inqired as to how to attach a Venetian blind to it and was met with a blank look from the salesperson.
Obviously, with a wood or steel door, you can easily use screws to hang something on it but, with about 1/16" of fiberglass and a foam core, I have concerns about attaching stuff to it.
I would appreciate it if someone who has run into this could give me a suggestion?
Thanks.
Lewis.

Sounds pretty skimpy for a security door to me. All my exterior doors are metal skinned. Did you look at the doors with the blinds inside the glass already?
SQLit wrote:

Have you ever seen how thin the "metal" is on most doors? I would say that 1/16" of fiberglass may be stronger.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

I had a metal door and used magnets to fasten the blind to the door but kept falling off. So I decided to Make my own Curtains and I had fastened them to the door using Velcro. come a lot of ways I have a box that was 25 feet long and you cut it to want you wanted.
Hope this will help you out.
Mike

I am an blind installer.
I have installed a few blinds on fiberglass doors in the normal fashion. I have never had a call back on any of the jobs.
YMMV.
Colbyt

Thats a shame. How do you tell if your work is level ?