vanities

how easy is it to take out a vanity and put a new one it? 24x18 inch. what is involved? anything i should be aware of? it is attched to a tile floor and wall.

take off the sink drain. take off the water taps. unfasten it to whatever it's fastened to. lift out. reverse to put everything back.
it's typically not attached to the floor.
If it is a new house it will probably be easy. I planned on spending a Thankgiving weekend many years ago replacing a hanging sink with a cabinet and sink on top. I was done in about 2 hours.

I agree with Charles and Art.
Most likely just attached to the wall with one or two screws.
If you have a ceramic tile floor the base may have been installed before the tile. Should not be a problem if the two bases are the same size or the new one is larger.
Colbyt