USM HTS 25 Staple gun - Where to get staples?

Anyone heard of this model? I found this staple gun in our house when we bought it. I haven't measured them yet, but the staples are wider than T50, and it only takes 1/4" deep staples.

The body of the gun is a little smaller than the typical T-50, which might be a useful feature in just the right situation. It seems a shame to throw it out, but this may be the first thing I have been unable to find out anything about on the internet.

Reply to
Greg Guarino

replying to Greg Guarino, Joe Blow wrote: I have a HTS 56 Staple gun, USM corp. Redding CA (where I am) no info just hit and miss, try different staples out

Reply to
Joe Blow