Urinal for the home

Why can't you buy a urinal for the home? Don't men get tired of pissing all over the toilet, floor and wall? If you don't think you do this, try cleaning the bathroom once in a while.
On Sun, 10 May 2009 09:25:47 -0400, against all advice, something

Who says you can't?
--

Real men don't text.

Fads, fashion, and foolishness seem to drive the American economy. That's why we have pedestal sinks (goodbye storage space), stainless steel appliances (same mechanicals inside as painted, more $$), granite counter tops (need sealing, ugly, $$$), wood decks (splintery, pricey, high maintenance, short life), recessed lighting (ineffective, costly installation), single floor houses with huge barn like roofs (Mc Mansions), and the list goes on.
I agree with most of your list, but between my knee problems and wife's heart problems, the one story house is starting to look mighty good. If we ever do, it won't be a McMansion or larger than needed roof though. My deck is off the kitchen and eight feet above the ground so not many alternatives there either, except not to have one.

Because they foolishly put legs on the utility sink. I just put a wood crate in front of the sink to give me a leg up... ;)
RicodJour wrote:

Right. You have to be pointing down rather than up and over, else any curvature will create a "siphon effect."
"C & E" wrote:

Conservation is done because it is the right thing to do; being "green" is a fashion statement (and very profitable marketing strategy at the moment).
Jon

I wouldn't try it, but when I was a kid my cousin did it thinking piss was water and water was a non-conductor. His shriek could be heard in the next county. I suppose the answer is complicated -- the stream is solid for a foot or two and then starts to come apart into droplets, so the distance from origin to fence is important.
on 5/11/2009 12:33 AM (ET) Bert Byfield wrote the following:

Did you know your penis is rifled? See the urine spin as it comes out.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

I thought that was the Coriolis effect.
willshak wrote:

I've heard that some of them are threaded to accept silencers.
TDD
Harry L wrote:

Can't have too many pieces of tail. That's my motto!

How snotty can you get? I'm always suspicious of people who use expressions like "tree huggers". FYI, we are the ones looking out for your grandchildren, while you right-wing it. (Or maybe you were being sarcastic? I hope so).
Supposed to save a lot of

It's interesting that you took umbrage, where very possibly no slight was intended, and still associated yourself with the term.