unwanted guest

same way you became a grammar nazi...
randy

No, you missed the point. I'm questioning whether he's really a lawyer, because I think a real lawyer would know the difference.

this is the 21 century. if it gets through spellcheck it must be right... <g>
randy
Dave wrote:

If you were really a lawyer, you would know how to spell "advice".
jeez. not one but two.

and if you really had a life, you wouldnt be the SECOND grammar nazi to point this out.
randy
Kathy wrote:> I'm

Being a landlord myself, here's one of Arizona's legal takes on this matter. If the Landlord is aware that the Tenant is using illegal drugs, and takes no proper legal action, said Landlord can be prosecuted, right alongside the offending Tenant! Get a writ of restitution from a judge. There'll be some papers to be served, preferably by a professional. You'd be surprised how quick they (the judge) are to help you evict the miscreant. Tom Work at your leisure!
fuck the kid. do it twice. then next week tell him you're pregnant....
ask a stupid question....
randy

xrongor wrote:

gross, dude. The chick's got kids!

one hell of a fishing pole too...
randy
He has been there less than 3 months yes, in a little apt above the garage. He paid 500 you said in utilities and indicate it is not a full payment. Gee 500$ for less than 3 months. So what is the cost 600-800? Even 500 sounds a bit suspicious So how do you calculate it.
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:30:23 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote:

If the clown claims he has renter's rights..treat him as if he does..,.raise his rent...big time if local laws allow it and simply evict him if he won't pay.
If he then claims he isn't a renter, he is now a trespasser and you can have him tossed...just make a nice cleft stick and wait for him to jam his wahoony in it and then yank int he direction of your choice.
Basic rule: Never, ever do business with relatives or friends unless you do it as a business...get something in writing. Even doing a favor should be spelled out....nothing wrong with letting soemone use some unused space if they need to live for a bit, but spell out for how long and what their obligations are. I took in one too many "stray puppies" of that nature...invited someone to move in for a month or two once when she lost the place she was living and finally had to practically force her out at gun point 18 months later. (She eventually quit paying her portion of the rent or even picking up part of the grocery tab...then finally one day she got in an argument with her lkover and wouldn't let the other person leave by physically blocking the front door and I mean physically. You *don't* do that in my household. I find once you have to pull a gun on a roommate, it's timne they find somewhere else to live. ;)
Jim)
Jim P.
I suppose that rule of thumb is a good one,..........for the most part. LOL So what do I do If I do not own a firearm? Icepick????

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:31:38 GMT, MUADIB

Crossbows are effective also...if you've never looked at a real hunting arrow..go find a good bow-hunting store and look at a razor-head arrow. I think I'd rather take a bullet.
Jim P.

I suppose you're right. There are some effective alternatives available. A Baseball bat was suggested in the first "discussion threads. Even that is an alternative with a persuasive edge.
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB
050126 0910 - Kathy posted:

Call the police and have him arrested for disturbing the peace; and keep doing it regularly.
Run up to him and scream: PLONK!

ROFLMAOPIMPTWSF!
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB
Give him notice of a rent increase.

Art wrote:

Since he's not paying now, I'm <sure> that'll do it.... :)
On 1/26/2005 5:37 PM US(ET), Art took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

It seems like a total rent of $0.01 per month would be an increase, and this is a friend of her daughter, too. Doesn't say much for her daughter's choice of friends. I think she has more of a problem than a squatter.

--
Bill