Unico is interesting

The Unico recommended here is interesting.
http://unicosystem.com/AboutUnico/MatchesAnyDecor.htm
They have sloped outlets, 15 and 25 degrees for sloped ceilings and walls.
Who has sloped walls?
Some ceilings are sloped.....

For instance http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?DeptID 15&FamilyIDf09
HTH
Charlie

We have sloped walls in a small recording studio...
None of the walls are parallel to reduce the possibility of echoes.
Never considered sloping outlets, however.
JustDave

Probably more than you think. I know of one house that has the second floor rear wall sloped. Tutankhamun had the walls of his place sloped. I've seen attic walls sloped. You have to get out more!