Unico is interesting

The Unico recommended here is interesting.

They have sloped outlets, 15 and 25 degrees for sloped ceilings and walls.

Who has sloped walls?

Meirman

-- If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter. Change domain to erols.com, if necessary.

Reply to
meirman

Some ceilings are sloped.....

Reply to
HeatMan

For instance

HTH

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress

We have sloped walls in a small recording studio...

None of the walls are parallel to reduce the possibility of echoes.

Never considered sloping outlets, however.

JustDave

Reply to
JustDave

Probably more than you think. I know of one house that has the second floor rear wall sloped. Tutankhamun had the walls of his place sloped. I've seen attic walls sloped. You have to get out more!

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski