Under the carpet?

some years after moving into a house, you decide to replace the carpets. You find this painted on the floor:
http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/undercarpet.jpg
What would you think?
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 02:02:18 -0500 "Doug Warner" used 9 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

I would think it was just some idiot kids playing around. I don't know what those symbols mean (if anything). What I found more amusing was this:
http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/NUTS !.jpg
two macadamia nuts! What a rip-off! LOL....
--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

Any less than that would be false advertising....
--

SVL

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 01:20:55 -0600, G. Morgan

Send that to Consumer Reports and get your name and snapshot in print!
And complain to Planter's--they'll probably send you a whole case of 'em, in which case you'll likely end up with a couple dozen macadamias!
--JWW
G. Morgan wrote:

rabbit and the meat of one horse.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Doug Warner wrote:

Probably the same thing people thought last year when you asked:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Ezteb.1808%24Gb.532%40news2.central.cox.net
I see why you specify "X-No-Archive: yes"

Good one, Erma!!!!

.net
It looked familiar. Like Red said, good catch....
Stuffed that mother right back into a corner. Way to go Erma1ina!

So what's wrong with asking again? People come and go to these newsgroups; maybe he can get a better answer than "cult shit" this time.
Personally I side with the "kids having fun" theory myself.
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 02:38:12 -0600, Erma1ina

Wow, you do keep track of things.
Anyway now that you raised my curiosity the paint on the floor looks way too fresh and undisturbed. It would have lint and glue marks had it been hidden under the carpet tiles. Methinks the OP painted the stuff on the floor himself.

It is arabic for "fuzzy side up"?
Doug Warner wrote:

Methinks you'll be needing one of these soon, if not allready:
http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html
Jeff
--
Jeff Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 02:02:18 -0500, Doug Warner

I'd think you might need a new hobby--after all, didn't you post the very same picture here 'bout a year ago?!
--JWW