U.S. source for Bosch Dishwasher parts?

My Bosch SHU66C has suddenly (by itself) decided to change the wash times for the various cycles that it has. The times no longer match those listed in the manual. I suspect I need a new logic board. I was wondering if anyone could recommend where in the U.S. I could buy the right part. And I also need the part number.
I'm thinking this is what I need to do because this happened to my sister-in-law as well (she has a different model of Bosch), and they got their control board from a local supplier (they're across the country, unfortunately). My nephew then replaced it very easily.
I suspect you're right, but you have tried the obvious, just unplugging it for a while?
Sev wrote:

I mean by shutting off breaker, not pulling it from wall, etc.
Sears has parts, and service that costs a fortune...
Sev wrote:

????
What possible difference is there functionally that flipping the breaker would do that unplugging it couldn't/wouldn't???

Many DW's are hard wired so there is no plug to pull. Either way, same result.

dpb wrote:

Little easier, dontcha think?

I shut off the breaker and kept it off for a couple of minutes. Flipped it back on (made sure it was the right breaker) and the dishwasher still has the wrong times for the cycles.

Sev, not yet. Fortunately my dishwasher is plugged in "locally" so I can unplug it for a bit. I'll give it a try.

www.repairclinic.com

Thanks Edwin!