Tying Wood Stove Into Radiators?

Allright, open to flaming, but I have to ask this question. If I put a wood stove in the basement, right near to the burner/boiler, and somehow capture the heat from the wood stove possibly with copper tubing around the outside (or inside??) could I pump this thru my existing radiators after changing the plumbing so the boiler was not connected??
Thanks, John

Sure. You don't want the tubing inside where it would be melting solder joints and making steam though. Probably would make more sense (and be safer) to buy a wood fired boiler and hook it into the system.
You want an aquastat to turn on a circulator once the water reaches a given temperature even if you don't need heat so that you prevent overheating. It must also incorporate a pressure relief valve to.
I already have the stove, that's why I was hoping to be able to convert it. As far as putting copper on the inside, I was thinking tubing, ie no solder joints inside the box. I haden't thought of the aquastat, I was just going to manually turn a switch on, and leave it on running a small pump constantly till I shut it down. I like your idea better. Thanks, John