TV wall mount and apartme

F > I'm planning on purchasing 14" TV and a wall mount to attach it to the F > wall facing my treadmill. F > F > The walls of the apartment appear to be so flimsy, I'm afraid that when I F > place the TV on the wall mount, I might just pull a large chunk of the wall F > out.
The TV bracket should be screwed into a stud, not into the drywall. I might even use a longer screw than provided with the bracket.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Blonde Inventions: A dictionary index
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971

Have you considered a pole mount? At least there won't be any holes to patch when you move.