TV Samsung CL-21k410MQ CRT image problem

Greetings from Colombia.
Sometime ago, I bought a Samsung TV CL 21k40MQ, chassis K69C. Recently, the screen looks slightly pincushioned and the image vibrating near to the corners.
I've searched in Google, and found the comands to go in the service mode from remote control. (Mute 1 8 2 Power). However, in this menu I could not find nothing about the pincushion effect. I suppose that this problem requires to open the TV. My question is, Ώcan I fix this easily, or I will have to take it to the technical service?
Thanks in advance...
Add pictures here
βœ–
Try reposting this in:
sci.electronics.repair
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:24:18 -0700, jJim McLaughlin wrote:

Although idiotically top posted, you made a wise choice by not screaming about an off topic post and actually offered help by steering the OP to a more appropriate group.
Bravo.

Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

I highly suspect it's true with newer TVs but with older ones there was enough power inside waiting to be discharged, even after unplugged, to throw you through a wall. Sometimes you are alive when you go through the wall and sometimes already dead.

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:51:08 -0700, grial68 wrote:

If you have no experience in repairing a tv then you need to have it professionally repaired. My guess is if you need help diagnosing a pincushion problem you probably don't have the resources to repair it yourself.
Add pictures here
βœ–